This week has been a blur - Maya has been recovering from a cold and ear infection, and even though I stayed home with her on Monday, and Casey with her on Tuesday, it has been a long week. However, my kids at school this semester are WONDERFUL, and that is making work a much more pleasant experience. I think this might be my most wonderful group of kids that I've had since I started teaching public school, so it is a nice change.
I'm also taking a graduate class on Thursday nights which is going well. It was FREE and when I complete it I will get a bump in pay for having my bachelors + 18, so that will be nice. It is BORING, but again, FREE, so I am suffering through it. Casey enjoys having a little father/daughter time on Thursday afternoons.
Maya is precious as ever. Have I mentioned on here that she loves to sing the Barney song "I love you, you love me?" complete with hugs and kisses in the right places? I have GOT to get that on video.
We are looking forward to the weekend! Happy weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment