Well, I'm sad to say that I have no pics of Maya and the Easter Bunny this year. She loved the Easter Bunny last year. She got on his lap and wouldn't get off, but this year was a different story. The second time she saw him she did roll on the floor in front of him (???) and dance and sing for him, but she wouldn't get on his lap. No way Jose. Oh well.
She is too funny these days. I really will post some pics soon - I just have to get our camera back from Nana and Papa. We left it there last time we visited and we need to get it back and USE it! Life has been so crazy busy lately that we haven't had much time for pictures, but we need to slow down and realize that we can't get this time back, so we'd better take advantage of it while we have it!
Maya is continuing to chatter up a storm. She is reading her books and making jokes and telling us about her day at school and lots more! She read me her "First book of 100 words" tonight that we used to look at when she was a baby. She could identify almost all of the words in the book, and I was amazed. She's been learning her numbers over 10, but is a little confused. She goes from 10 to "eleventeen, fifteen, nineteen, thirteen, etc." Oh well. We'll keep working on it. She is progressing in her Spanish thanks mostly to Dora. She still isn't thrilled when I try to teach her something in Spanish, but is a little more receptive than she was.
The potty training is coming along. We might go for it during Spring Break. We'll see!
That's all for now - I'm running out of battery!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment