




Well, I'm glad to report that the biting incidents seem to have ceased for the moment...except for me! Maya bit me yesterday and once more today, I guess just to show me who is boss! : ) However, at school she has been behaving herself, and for that we are thankful! Today my school marching band held an exhibition, so I picked Maya up from school and we went to watch. She LOVED it. She sat still the whole time drinking up the sun and following those flags and drums. Of course, I'm a marching band geek myself, so I was most pleased.
When we got home there was a letter waiting in the mailbox from Great grandmama Ott, and she had send stickers for Maya. Her face lit up when I handed her those stickers, and we had to come in a make some art! She probably spent about 45 minutes putting stickers on her paper and moving them, and getting mad when they got stuck on her fingers.
I couldn't possibly keep a word list for Maya anymore - she is busting out in full sentences and saying all kinds of things. It is simply amazing, and she is such a joy to be around. We thank God for her everyday!
Hope everyone is doing well! Miss you all!
The Argos
No comments:
Post a Comment