Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Full time stinks!

Well, we are back in the routine of school again. Casey is coaching away, and loving it, but coming home exhausted. I'm working a lot too, and some days poor Maya ends up at daycare for 10 hours. Thankfully she really seems to like her school.

We've had some incidents lately of VERY BAD behavior - Maya started biting last week. When I picked her up one day, she had bitten 3 friends, pushed one down, and pulled another down to the floor by its hair. Ugh. When I ask her what she did at school that day, she usually says, "Bite buddies." She's even been saying that now even when she gets a good report. Confused perhaps?? Yesterday we went to her friend Gabbi's house to play. Gabbie and Maya have a love/hate relationship. One minute they were hugging, and the next they were having a pinching match. Oh well, at least they can take what they dish out. : )

Maya went potty twice this weekend at Grandmama and Granddaddy's house. She was so proud! This was the first time she actually peed in the potty - so, we're setting the foundation for successful potty training, we hope.

Well, I must go to bed! I'm wiped. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: