Hello all! Today Maya and I headed to Greenville to meet my friend Janet from high school. Janet lives in Bluffton, but was in Greenville visiting her mom, so we decided to take advantage of her close proximity. Maya and Addison are about the same age, and Delaney is 3. Everyone managed to get along quite well, and Maya and Addison had a great time chasing each other all over the house. They were so cute. Did we take any pictures???? NO! I don't know why - and Janet is a photographer! What were we thinking?
Janet's mom was nice enough to let Janet and I go shopping during naptime! Yipee! Janet and I tackled the mall on tax-free weekend! CRAZY! We had a great time buzzing around, trying things on, and finding matching outfits - JUST KIDDING! (for those of you that don't know, Janet and I LOVED to dress alike in high school. We were total dorks!)
What a fun day! Happy August everyone - we are depressed because school starts the 12th. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment