Finally we have returned home to our poor poor kitties in Greenwood! We enjoyed a week with the Argos in Anderson helping Nana get a little work done around the house. We had so much fun, and Maya was spoiled relentlessly, which seems to be the theme of the summer! : ) She is going to HATE going back to school and having the attention go from her to about 10 different kids. Ugh. We are also supposed to be getting rid of the "bop" (pacie) this week, but neither Casey nor I are looking forward to it, so we continue to put if off. They don't allow bops in the 2 year old room at her new school, so I guess we'll have to do it soon.
I can't believe July is coming to a close! What a wild and crazy summer we have had, but what fun! We have been back and forth between our families and having such a great time! We are spoiled rotten. How many people get weeks off with their family in the summer! I try to remember all of this blissfulness when I'm in school and some kid(s) is driving me absolutely insane!!
Today I think we are just going to lay around and recover from our travels! Currently we are all piled in our bedroom on the bed watching Elmo and Sesame Street. This is a rare occurrence because Maya will only sit still for about 5 minutes!
I wish everyone a happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment