

Whew! Yipee Skippy! Today a momentous occasion took place in our home...Maya went potty! Well, actually it was only the beginning of a long road of potty training ahead. I was changing her diaper and noticed she was about to go, so I ran and put her on the potty. I showed her how to grunt, and she did and her eyes got so big when she heard the little "plop" in her potty! She jumped up and looked down and saw her poopie laying there, and she said, "mommy, poopie!" I cheered and clapped and called for Casey. He came rushing in and gave her high fives, and she was tickled pink.
If you've never watched "Jon and Kate Plus 8" on TLC you'll probably think I'm a total wierdo for posting this, but I thought it was so special that Kate took pictures of all 8 of her kids when they did their first poop in the potty. So, I thought I would follow suit. They are very tasteful - no closeups or anything! : ) Anyways, I couldn't resist documenting such a momentous occasion.
More words are flying out of Maya's mouth everyday. Here are a few new ones:
airplane
big
litlele (little)
stawbebeberry 9(strawberry)
bottle
water
pool
I know there are more but those are all I can think of for the moment! Enjoy the pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment